Patient Participation Group
We would like to know how you perceive the Practice and our staff and how we can improve our service to you. To help us to do this we have a Patient Participation Group.
What is a Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
A PPG is a selection of patients and practice staff who meet at regular intervals to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the Practice to their patients.
Purpose of a PPG
- To foster good relations between patients and the Practice
- To facilitate communication between patients and the Practice
- To encourage suggestions for improvement of services
- To encourage feedback on performance of the Practice
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest
- To encourage health education activities
- To ensure patients are kept informed of any changes within the Practice
- To support the Practice in its objective of providing good patient care
Examples of PPG involvement
- Providing feedback on appointment systems and consultations times
- Health promotion such as Mental Health awareness week, first aid training
- Fundraising for new equipment
- Measuring patient satisfaction
- Gathering ideas for improvements, including facilities
Membership of the group is voluntary and we would like to hear from you if you would like to get involved. You can express your interest in joining the PPG by completing the following form www.themolebridgepractice.nhs.uk/navigator/patient-participation-group-registration/